Chatkit will be decommissioned on April 23. Once the decommission is complete you can expect the following behaviour from your Chatkit applications:
- Requests to send messages will fail with a 401 error code.
- This will be returned immediately with no retry
- All other requests the same, i.e Client and Server SDK requests, along with direct API calls.
- SDKs will fail to connect and return a 401 error
- SDKs which are connected / subscribed at the time of the decommission will see no immediate difference: the connection remains open. However, the client will still be unable to send messages as above.
- Once the client goes offline they will not be able to reconnect and will receive a 401 error as above.