- Why Do My Channels Metrics Graphs and Stats Numbers Show Different Values?
- Over What Time Period Are My Channels Limits Counted?
- Why Do My Channels Metrics Graphs And Stats Numbers Show Different Values?
- How Are Concurrent Connections Counted?
- How Is My Message Count Calculated In Channels?
- What Is The Message Size Limit When Publishing an Event in Channels?
- How Can I Add a Cluster Failover Process to My Channels Integration?
- I’m Having Problems With The Reliability Of My Clients Connections To Pusher, What Can I Do?
- How Can I Stop Channels Users Going Offline For An Instant When They Navigate Between Pages?
- Can I Manually Unsubscribe Clients From My Server?
- How Can I Maintain A Consistent Websocket Connection Over Cellular Networks?
- How do I use Pusher Channel Authentication with Web Framework CSRF Protection?
- What WebSocket Protocols Does Channels Support?
- Can You Give Me A List Of IPs That Pusher Channels Webhooks Will Be Sent From?
- Why Is My Server Not Receiving Webhooks Channels?
- How Can My Server Be Notified When Users Join Or Leave A Presence Channel?
- What Is The Batch Size and Batch Window For Channels Webhooks?
- Channels Webhook Timeouts and Retries
- Does Channels Store A History Of Events And Messages?
- What Happens If I Publish Events To Channel If No Clients Are Subscribed?
- Why Don't Channels Events Arrive In Order?
- Why Do You Require Server Authentication To Use Client Events?
- Does Channels Guarantee Message Delivery to Clients?
- How Do I Trigger An Event From A Bash Shell Script?
- How Has Pusher Been Affected By The Log4J Vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228)?
- Reporting Bugs and Technical Issues
- How Can I Perform Connectivity Diagnostics For My Version Of Pusher-JS?
- We Are Seeing Timeouts From The Pusher Channels API - What Can We Do?
- How Can I Use The Channels Debug Console And Event Creator?
- What Is Meant By Channels Error 1006?